Hi Vis Rainproof FR Jacket - Flame Retardant Workwear Manufacturer
Almost every industrial hazard has been considered in the construction of the FR Rain001J Jacket, as well as the additional hazard of terrible outdoor weather. The jacket shields the wearer from flames, molten metal, rain, mild chemical splashes, arc flashes, static-charge accumulation and ensures that you are fully visible in low-light conditions.
What Can the FR Rain001J Jacket Do:
The FR Rain001J Jacket has several helpful features. These include:
- Thermal Hazard Protection: High level of resistance against welding hazards, arc flashes and radiant, convective and contact heat
- Multi-Norm: Waterproof and rain proof, offers protection from light chemical splashes, prevents a build-up of static charge around the wearer
- High-Vis: Certified as highly visible in low light conditions
- Functional: Multiple pockets for tool storage, hook and loop cuffs for secure fit, up-to-date ergonomic design for functionality
The jacket is made from three layers fabric, a ripstop polyester fabric with breathable membrane and bonded with a inherent FR knitting. The jacket owes its flame resistance, chemical protection, arc rating and waterproof qualities to this multi-norm fabric. Clothes in the Muiti-Norm sort are all designed for high visibility during day and night.
Is the Jacket Available in Any Other Colours?
Yes, the jacket is also available in Orange.
Who Can Use the FR Rain001J Jacket?
The jacket is designed for highly demanding industrial environments where hazards from molten metal to chemical splashes must be protected against in all weathers and light conditions. Some of the professions and environments for which the jacket is suited follow here:
- Oil and gas industry
- Offshore industry
- Pipeline welders
- Electrical engineering
Product quick details:
The outer fabric is 60% polyester, 40% cotton, 270g. This is highly durable and has a water repellent finishing. This style has nine layers of protection to the front of each leg. This material adds superior protection, breathability and comfort.
- Concealed FR resin zipper with FR velcro fastener
- 2 breast pockets with flap and FR velcro fastener
- Left breast pocket with one pen compartments
- Size-adjustable cuffs with FR velcro fastener
- 2 side pockets with FR velcro closure
- Back with FR ventilative mesh
- Lengthening of the rear hem increases back coverage
- Detachable hood with spring fastener
- FR heat press reflective tape, 50mm