High Visibility Fire Retardant Anti-Static Work Clothing In Mine
The Flame Retardant Anti-static Two-Tone HiVis Jacket is a quality product, ideal for use in Metallurgy, Oil and Gas. Ideal for workers in the oil and Gas industries, particularly rig-chiefs and oil-pipeline workers. Made from high quality certified ARC protective fabric has a modern twill weave making it very comfortable to wear as well as excellent tear resistance and antistatic properties. Nordic style HIVIS and reflective tape design make sure you are visible when you working in a dark environment as well as in night. By buying this workwear, you will get safety, comfortability, convenience, and fashion.
If customers have any ideas about clothes , we can modify the sample according to customers' thoughts immediately.
Moreover, we can totally accept customisation, your own design or samples are welcomed.
Product quick details:
- Fabric of 60% modacrylic 39% cotton,1% carbon fiber 280g
- European size design and multi pockets
- Bib pants and jacket suit protective clothing
- various color ,Depend on customers’ requirement
- Concealed front brass zipper and flap and snap buttons
- Concealed phone pocket
- Radio loops on both sides
- Width-adjustable cuffs with Velcro fastener
- FR sewing thread and Double stitched
- Industrial wash, FR reflective tape,50mm
- 60% modacrylic 39% cotton,1% carbon fiber 280g
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2,B2,C1,F1
EN ISO 11611 CLASS 1 A1+A2
iec 61482-1-2 class 1
EN ISO 20471 CLASS 3
* Our workwear could be used into welding, mining& smelting, oil & gas, electricity power, as well as the construction industry.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS?
Tomax offers a wide variety of ways to customize your workwear. Our professional R&D and sales team provide you best solutions at any time. Contact our sales team to learn more.