|Model:||F00J029 Ripstop FR Rain Jacket||Material:||Rich Modacrylic Blended Fabric With Carbon Fiber|
|Color:||Fluorescent Yellow + Royal Blue||Color Fastness:||3-4Grades|
|Washing Times:||More Than 50 Times Laundering||Shrinkage:||2-3%|
Antistatic Rain Proof Workwear,
Hivis Yellow Rain Proof Workwear,
Modacrylic Blended Rain Proof Workwear
This hivis rain jacket is made of modacrylic blend FR fabric. This waterproof, breathable FR rain jacket not only keeps wokers visible day and night with hivis fabric and the reflective tape, but also provides the protection from the thermal hazards associated with an electric arc flash, chemical splash and hydrocarbon flash fires. It’s designed for rugged multi-hazard work environment.
1. The front mobile phone pocket has a flip cover.
2. The front is closed with Velcro, which is easy to put on and take off.
3. Two front pockets with flaps are printed with relevant standard logos.
4. Contrast navy blue cuffs, adjustable Velcro, not easy to get dirty.
5. The back access slot for the anti-fall safety belt to pass through.
6. The wide brim prevents rain from splashing on the face.
The elastic back cover provides comfort and fits different head sizes.
7. Removable hood with snap buckle.
8. Ergonomic segmented design. 5cm wide hot-pressed reflective tape.
9. All seams are permanently welded water tight.
Tomax main purpose is to improve security for workers.According to your requirement,we can design variety of style for different worker in different workplace.It is the mission of Tomax to provide the most professional and safe working clothes for all industries and to be the patron saint of the life and safety of workers throughout the world. You can customize Waterproof Fire Retardant Offshore Workwear that belong to yourself and let us be part of your company image.
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS TOMAX OFFER?
At present, the company owns two own brands of “TOMAX, and TOMAXFR”. The export products are mainly FR workwear, Chainsaw protective clothing, Masquito protective clothing, FR Rainproof workwear, Hivis workwear, Elastic workwear, winter wear. Widely used in welding, Oil&Gas, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, fire, hospitals, coal, minerals, electroplating, printing and dyeing, decoration, outdoor operations and other industries, most of the products are sold to the US and European markets.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS?
Tomax offers a wide variety of ways to customize your workwear. Our professional R&D and sales team provide you best solutions at any time. Contact our sales team to learn more.
Contact Person: Amber Lee